Next Meeting and Bylaws
Date to be announced Fall, 2020
There are two scheduled Parent Council meetings a year. There may also be a few special meetings called as the need arises throughout the year.According to our charter, our council is made up of 29 members who serve 2 year terms.
Meetings are scheduled at a public place within the sponsoring district, San Lorenzo Valley Unified School District's, jurisdiction. There is the option to attend the meetings via teleconference under compliance of The Brown Act. Teleconference meeting locations shall be posted to the agendas and open to the public. Agendas will be posted at teleconference locations.
The Parent Council Subcommittees are: Accreditation, Finance review, Fundraising, Graduation,Field Trips, Grants, Yearbook, and Volunteer Coordination.
The Role of the Parent Council Member:
- Uphold the mission of school
- Develop/approve short and long term goals
- Monitor school's performance
- Monitor own performance
- Be involved in the accreditation process
- Serve for a two year term
- Plan to attend all council meetings
- Make suggestions to improve school
- True to school's mission, not personal agenda
- Be positive!
June 29, 2015 Agenda/Minutes
May 12, 2015Agenda / quorum not met, meeting was cancelled
- OGCS Charter Renewal
- OGCS Board of Directors
- Electronic Discards Fall 2014
- OGCS officer and subcommittee roles
- Electronic discards Fall 2014
- WebEX information
- LCAP Final
- Executive Summary LCAP
- In Person and Virtual LR Meetings
- Unadopted Minutes for 2-20-14
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Special Board Meeting - CCSS Grant Plan Allocation