This website works best with JavaScript enabled
ocean-grove-logo sm

Individualized Learning Since 2005

wasclogoWASC Accredited
Independent Study
Individualized Learning Plans
Parent Choice

    Schoology Login

forest road
The best way to predict your future is to create it.
- Abraham Lincoln

There are two types of work permits; General Work Permits and Entertainment Industry Work Permits.

General Work Permits are required for students aged 14-18 seeking employment at industries such as fast food, restaurant, etc.

Entertainment Industry Work Permits are required for children of all ages who are employed in the entertainment industry.

Please note:

  • All work permits take up to 7 workdays for the school to process (not available during school holidays)

  • Entertainment permits will be processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays
  • All forms must be filled out completely and correctly to be processed.

  • All work permits are contingent on ES approval.

Instructions to complete paperwork:

  1. Student fills out form of intent to be employed

  2. Student then scans or mails it to

  3. Parent alerts ES to complete the work permit approval survey

  4. Guidance then completes paperwork and scans it back to the student

  5. In several days, the student will receive the original copy by mail

Please choose one of the following ways to communicate with our office:





IEM Charter Schools
Attn: Work Permits
1166 Broadway Ste Q
Placerville, CA 95667

4535 Missouri Flat Road, Suite 1A  Placerville, CA 95667
Phone 800-979-4436 
Fax 530-295-3583

#fc3424 #5835a1 #1975f2 #2fc86b #f_syc9 #eef11842 #300614174548