There are four scheduled Parent Council meetings a year (one each quarter). There may also be a few special meetings called as the need arises throughout the year.According to our charter, our council is made up of 29 members who serve 2 year terms.
Meetings are scheduled at a public place within the sponsoring district, San Lorenzo Valley Unified School District's, jurisdiction. There is the option to attend the meetings via teleconference under compliance of The Brown Act. Teleconference meeting locations shall be posted to the agendas and open to the public. Agendas will be posted at teleconference locations.
The Parent Council Subcommittees are: accreditation, finance review, fundraising, graduation, group educational activities, grants, yearbook, and volunteer coordination.
- Uphold the mission of school
- Develop/approve short and long term goals
- Monitor school's performance
- Monitor own performance
- Be involved in the accreditation process
- Serve for a two year term
- Plan to attend all council meetings
- Make suggestions to improve school
- True to school's mission, not personal agenda
- Be positive!
2015-2016 OGCS Parent Council
To contact the parent council, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Council Meeting Agendas / Minutes
June 29, 2015 Agenda / Minutes
May 12, 2015 Agenda / quorum not met, meeting was cancelled
March 2, 2015 Agenda / Minutes
- OGCS Charter Renewal
- OGCS Board of Directors
- Electronic Discards Fall 2014
- OGCS officer and subcommittee roles
February 24, 2015 Agenda / Minutes
- Electronic discards Fall 2014
- WebEX information
- LCAP Final
- Executive Summary LCAP
- In Person and Virtual LR Meetings
- Unadopted Minutes for 2-20-14
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Special Board Meeting - CCSS Grant Plan Allocation